Tuesday, March 17, 2009


Top o' the morning!
**************************************


Doesn't this picture make you wanta sit down and cut into that pie?
This is the photo on the back cover of.....

It is such a beautiful book.
Not only wonderful recipes, but personal stories, tips, crafty projects.
Makes me want to put on my apron!


This was a birthday gift from my highschool friend, Shirley.
Yep, high school.
High school.....a million years ago.
Though we lived thousands of miles apart,
much of our adult lives, we have "kept in touch".
Sometimes it was months, even years, between our calls and visits.
But each time the phone rang and we started to chat
it was like no time had passed.
We have been thru boyfriends, breakups, weddings, husbands,
divorces, parents dying, child raising, and now the best part
grandbabies.

This isn't the most flattering picture of either of us.
But it was the only one I could find without
tearing thru old boxes.
I'm sure Shirley, on the right, is giving me some great advice.
I love ya girlfriend!
And thanks for the surprise package!

You also receive a one year subscription to Country Living magazine.

FREE!

Be sure and check it out!



1 comment:

  1. Hi Karen!
    Love this post, love your blog, and oh my goodness, your grandchildren are precious! You are so blessed! Miss and love you!
    Laura
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!