Friday, January 9, 2009



Christmas Pictures.......a little late.
But I know you understand!


Working for their dinner.
Here's the "kids table".


And the "grown ups" table.
I wish my dining area was larger
so we could all sit together.
After dinner we opened our presents.
Aiden wanted to help everyone rip off the paper.
He had so much fun with the paper and ribbons!



My oldest grandson.

His younger brother.

Don't they have the cutest smiles!

My granddaughter modeling the apron I made her.

She's such a sweetie! And loved her apron.


A future photographer?



Baby girl in her Christmas outfit.
Love the hat!

The whole gang!

While I haven't been able to work on any customer quilts this week,
I just HAD to sew last night.
Life is so stress full these days I needed to hear the hum
of my Janome and feel the fabric in my hands.
I've been meaning to work something up with these
red, white, & blue 2 1/2 inch strips.
Wanted to do some mindless piecing.
A whole ten log cabin blocks.

I sure miss visiting your blogs.

I'm going to have a whole lot of catching up to do!

Thanks for stopping in.

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment!