Sunday, March 29, 2009

What is the saying about March weather....


In like a lamb
(picture taken first week in March)


Out like a lion
(taken this morning)

I just have one word for the weather Gods.....
Enough Already!
(Okay, two words).

I've been very busy working on customer quilts.
I just can't seem to catch up.
I want to thank "my ladies" for being so understanding.
Things are looking up.
I have extra help with Aunt Polly 2 days a week now.
Two whole days to quilt uninterrupted.

Here's a little Quilt Show for you.
Chris entered her Red, White & Blue.
into the Sun Prairie Quilt Show.


"My patriotic quilt "Old Glory" got an honorable mention at the show.
I know there were at least 35 quilts
in the long arm category so that was great.
Thank you for doing such a good job". Chris
Congradulations Chris!


And here is Jan's machine embroidery quilt.
Isn't it beautiful?

Detail of the center motif.

And doesn't Sue's quilt look like summer?
I love the colors.

And check out her "piping hot" circles.

Wait to you see the darling
Cherries with ric-rack top I'm quilting now.
Yes Sharon, it's yours!

Our 2 youngest grandbabies came to visit on Friday.
It was such a joy to cuddle and play with them.

My DDIL is such a sweetie to drive down for the day.
Plus she brought my favorite.......
peanut butter/chocolate cheesecake
from the Cheesecake Factory!



Our 3 oldest babies are coming Easter weekend to visit.
I will have to bribe them
to have their pictures taken.
They're at that age you know.
Can't wait to have a "Grandma" weekend.

May you have a warm and safe week ahead.


1 comment:

  1. Dear Karen- I'm enjoying your beautiful pages, and miss seeing you at Guild! A beachy hug from Bea

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!