Monday, November 15, 2010

Busy-Busy-Busy

Tis the season!

I found these adorable mug rugs on Flickr.
Such cute-cute-CUTE fabrics.
I've been working on a few for Christmas gifts
(top secret at this point)
Don't want to spoil the surprise!

Check out these links to mug tutorials to make your own.

Tons of ideas here!
Quilt as you go rug
Scrappy Christmas Tree
This one has a tea bag pocket.
Machine Bind your mug-rug.



Such inspiration.
These 2 by lizhz

Oh, I'm such a Chocolate Lover!
Perfect fabric & mug combination by freezeframe03.
What would life be without
RED POLKA DOTS!
Bubbles@135
Here is a copy of my "You Know You Are A Quilter......"
Just right click and "save image" to your computer.

I printed mine on glossy photo paper (framed 8" x 10").


Yummmy.....cranberry nut bars with cream cheese frosting.
Our favorite this time of year.

Click on recipe to enlarge.


Now, fill your coffee cup,
grab some cookies and take a look
at the Christmas Quilt Show.


Makes me want to start putting up my Christmas decorations!


Hope all is well with you.

And this finds you healthy & happy.

2 comments:

  1. I have been seeing these little mug rugs around and really want to get around to making a few, they are just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think those are darling...I want to make one now...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!