Friday, June 13, 2014

OOOOO Man





wwww Man. I bet you were about to give up on me. It's been 

months since I've updated my blog. Not  for medical reasons, 

Thank God. I just haven't done anything in sew long.
 Nothing new to share.

I did go on a 3 week vacation, which if you follow me on Face 

Book know all about with photos no less.

While in Sacramento CAI found this great-vintage top. Pink and 

white Irish chain. 


BEFORE & AFTER






wHAT A DIFFERENCE!
 DON'Y YA THINK?

I LOVE THE BEACH!
PISMO BEACH TO BE EXACT!

i WON'T BE GONE SOOOO LONG NEXT TIME.I'mORKING ON 2 QUILTS FOR WEDDING GIFTS. Take care






5 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Love that quilt, what a great find.
    Happy weekend :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the quilt - what a fantastic find! Love your beach too!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well hello there. Love the quilt!
    xo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  4. there is no doubt about it..irish chain and in pink wellll simply breathtaking....funny how quilting it makes it sooo perfect

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!