Friday, September 11, 2009

Where does the time go?

It just seems like yesterday he was a babe in arms.
Turning three our little guy is all grown up, or so it seems.

He sure has a mind of his own, that's for sure!
One of his birthday gifts was a leaf blower....with safety goggles.
When he put them on we couldn't help but laugh.
Birthday boy would not turn them around for anything.


Here he is opening his gift from Grandma & Papa, with the help of Daddy.
For his birthday the family went to a Brewers game.
All except Grandma that is.
I was afraid it would be toooo much walking in the heat.
Plus the seats were in the sun.
I preferred to stay home and nap.

"PLAY BALL" IS ALL HE WANTS TO DO!


It was so nice to visit with family.
And get away.
All week it's been Dr visits and tests.
I can't tell you how old this is getting!
Treasure your health.



I'm still trying to finish a few projects.
A vintage Dresden plate needs borders.
I have enough plates to make another quilt.
Interested?





1 comment:

  1. Yes, I would be interested! Honest! I still remember the perfectly pieced, neatly pressed Dresden plate pieces in the top tray of my mom's trunk...then one day a family member decided to give the trunk and all the contents to the Goodwill...'because'. Sigh!
    I love the goggles picture. It's a classic. ~Jane (jungleibu at windstream dot net)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!