Thursday, July 1, 2010

Baby Watch

I've been on "Baby Watch" for the past 10 days.
My bags are packed, handwork ready for the waiting room,
cookies baked (grandparents need nourishment).

We did have a "false alarm" on Sunday
or
"trial run" as I like to think of it!

The suspense is killing me!
Daddy & Mommy decided
NOT to find out the sex of the baby.
Healthy is their prayer.

I've been quilting like crazy.
I'll have a quilt show for you
as soon as
this grandbaby (#7) is born.

Also, coming up
**recipe for a ice cream dessert that will make you scream
**my 150th post give away



Have a safe and Happy 4th of July L-o-n-g Weekend!


3 comments:

  1. Praying for healthy delivery!!! Is this a first grandbaby?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the sweet little one makes its' safe appearance soon! Sounds like there's a lot of love to go around! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!