Sunday, September 26, 2010

Get Hoppin!



Ohhhhh, you just HAVE TO check this out!
It is going to be so much fun!
A group of wonderful designers offering free pattern
downloads and loads of prizes.
The timing is perfect with you now what just around the corner.

Click on the logo and get hoppin......

Look at this darling FREE witch pattern.
How cute is she!

I discovered Bird Brain Designs.
They have so many cute patterns
it's hard to choose what to do next.

I want to introduce you to my new BBF.
Notice her small waist.
Maybe she'll tell me her secrets. LOL
Here she is modeling the apron Mz Shirley made for me.
I love the ruffled edge.
Way to cute to wear and get dirty.

BBF was a real find.

This tea towel was a great deal also.
Mr Tomato head is a cutey I couldn't pass up.
Apple Butter House had their Fall Open House this weekend.
Caroline had the barn so festive.
I love it out there!

Hope your enjoying the Fall weather.
Pumpkin, apples and cinnamon....
A PERFECT COMBINATION.

See you on the hop.
Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!