Monday, February 28, 2011

Toy Story 3 with Mac & Cheese

And a few Candy Land and Uno games thrown in.
That's how we spend our weekend.
The 4 yr old prince and 2 year old princess came for a visit.
Papa and I had so much fun!
Plus, I was able to get my col
oring practice in.
Went for lunch at Mickey D's to use their playground
and burn off some of that energy.
I forgot how fast their little motors run!


Have you seen this Crab-apple Hill pattern
called Berry Picking Party?
This pattern is moving to the head of my line.


The photo doesn't do the pattern justice.
Here are a few of the stitchery patterns.
Wouldn't these be perfect on tea towels?

I stitched this last night while watching
the Academy Awards.
What a boring show.
Bring back Billy or Whoopi!
PLEASE.

Cute-Cute-Cute!If you want to learn more about PhotoShop,
check out Kim Klassen's website.
I just finished Kim's FREE
Skinny Mini eCourse.

I loved it.
The PhotoShop Recipe Book looks interesting.
Going to try it next.

Have you read
Water for Elephants?
Couldn't put it down.
Loved it!


Customer Quilt Show on Friday.
Hope you'll stop back.

OOOO NO, tomorrow is March 1st.
You know the saying,
"In like a lion, out like a lamb".
Keeping my fingers crossed
Stay warm.

1 comment:

  1. Oh what beautiful little darlings!
    I too have that pattern and love it! My mom is putting the embroidery designs on tea towels and embroidering them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!