Thursday, March 24, 2011

 Look at my poor cold porch rockers.

Hubby set them out 2 weekends ago, at my insistence.
And I've been waiting for the sun to shine ever since.

I hope you'll notice my new blog look. 
I added a top navigation bar and removed the links on the side.
When you get a minute take a look at the
Out & About page.
I've haven't finished adding all the sites, but it's a start.
More will be added as I find time.
******
It seems all I've been up to is quilting customer quilts.
I'm working on a Spring yo yo table topper. 
Need just a few more nights in front of the television yet.

 Both quilts were made by Lin from Las Vegas.
Can you tell her favorite color is blue?
 Close up of the star block.
 Hard to see the quilting on the back because of the print.

 Not much happening here this week.
I'm trying to get a huge customer quilt finished
and organize a few projects to take with me.
  Where to???
A 3 day retreat, leave next Friday.
OOO, I can't wait!
Sewing with friends.
Can it get any better than that?

3 comments:

  1. The quilts are lovely. The rockers look so inviting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen. always love your look and this one is quite springy..but from the look of your lonely chair not summer ....your quilts are gorgeous....to a great week...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Karen. Yes, I am doing the WW program with the new points plus. I go every week to a meeting and weigh in. I stay for the meeting and find that by so doing, I have much better results. I have been down this road before. I lost 55 pounds 5 years ago. Kept it off for a year, then when my daughter had her son, I made the decision to take care of him full time. She is a single mom, and I felt it was the thing to do. Which meant, I could no longer meet my running buddy in the park every morning. Slowly, the weight crept back on. I did not gain it all back though. Thank goodness. But I do love the WW program. It works, it is healthy, and it is so livable. If I can help you in any way, just holler!
    Kris

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!