Monday, July 11, 2011

Stormy Weather

WOW!
A storm passed thru this morning and left our deck a mess.
Guess I'll be looking for a new table at the end of the season.

We went to MLK on Sunday to celebrate Piper's First Birthday.



What a cutie!


I did a little stitching this week.


Finished up my BOM's for June & July.


And sewed 3 rows of my quilt together.
I'm half way there!
When the last block is posted I'll be on the home stretch.

(photo from Hoot-n-Nanny)
This pie recipe is perfect for summer.
NO BAKING.
But.........it must be refrigerated 8 hours before serving.
A good "make the the day before" if you remember.
I found the recipe here.
Lanell has how to photos and lots of tempting recipes.

(click on recipe to print)
What can I say......I LOVE CHOCOLATE!!!
Busy week ahead.
Friendship Stars Quilt Guild Picnic.
Sure to be a good time.
Isn't show & tell the best part of guild meetings?
Working on customer quilts.
And a "how to" on bais binding.
I've had several emails inquiring
 about the scallop edges on my redwork basket quilt.

Stay safe.



1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment!