Saturday, April 20, 2013

What a Mess!


We were in MLK for 3 days last week,
 babysitting the grands.
It rained the entire time.
We came home to a wet-wet-wet
 lower level. 
Completely ruined the carpet in my studio and computer room.


We had to move everything up and out.
Oh what a job!
Luckily, I have 2 extra bedrooms.
Dehumidifier and fans blowing 24/7.
Now if it would just warm up so I could
 open the windows 
but
we had snow flakes on Friday!
Sadly, we are expecting another week of rain......
can you quilt in hip waders?


I'm sew looking forward to Tuesday.
Sewing with friends.



Hope life is easier in your neck of the woods.



4 comments:

  1. Thank goodness you had no fabric on the floor....or quilts! Thank goodness you have a Hero too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That must be so disheartening, I hope your fabric survived it's bath! And that the sun shines.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear me!!! What a mess to come home to. Hope it didn't damage your long arm machine!!!
    XO Kris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, what a bummer that is - I don't envy you the job of getting everything sorted out. So glad that you had a Super Hero to swing into action.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!