Thursday, October 23, 2008


Lordy- Lordy has it been a week already?
It seems every time I sat down to post, something came up.

I started my week off with our Rock Valley guild meeting.
The meeting is a great time to catch up with ladies I don’t see very often.
Of course, my favorite part is “show and tell“.
We have so many talented gals in our guild.
Each month there is such variety of style and colors.
From exquisite hard turned applique to rag edge flannel cuddle quilts.
I would venture to say that the majority of quilts are given away.
Made as gifts. Or given to a charity in need.

My favorite quilt label:
"When I give to you what I make with my hands,
I give you a part of my heart".

This quilt was made by my customer Kathleen.
The colors are beautiful!
It’s called Square Deal. An Atkinson design I believe.


Noticed how my continuous curve quilting
formed circles?
It makes for such an interesting background.


My customer Jean made this 4 patch flannel.
It just looks warm!
Flannel used for both the top and back

makes it so cuddly on a cold day.
Quilted in an "outdoorsy" overall.


On Wednesday, we picked up our sweet baby boy.
He stayed with us for a few days.
And, as always, kept us on our feet.
We so love having him here.

He is such a character!


Well, it’s Saturday night and I’m all for watching
a movie in front of the fireplace.
I’ll work on my snowmen embroidery.
And think about which quilt to give away next month.
Yep, my very first blog giveaway!
Stay turned for details.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!