Thursday, December 18, 2008

A SPECIAL OFFER that's hard to refuse!
The publisher of EllynAnne Geisel's " The Apron Book",
Andrews McMeel, is offering a 35% off coupon
plus free shipping!
Click on the link above and read all about it.
The offer ends tomorrow, the 19th, so hurry.
I ordered mine on line Monday
and they arrived UPS today.



If one is good
Two must be better......right?


What am I going to do with 2 books??
Give one away of course!
My 100th post is fast approching.
Watch for details.


Speaking of aprons.....
I made this one for my granddaughter for Christmas.
I love the fabric, don't you?

It's a printed panel apron from JoAnns.
By Daisy Kingdom.
I used my 50% off coupon which made it
very reasonable.
Not that my granddaughter
isn't worth full price mind you!!

There was suppose to be a ruffle on the bottom.
But I choose to use red rick rack instead.
The black dots below are just to
show you the contrast.

We're expecting a ton of snow today.
The weather man said 8-12 inches.
Then another storm is heading our way on Saturday.
Just as well, I want to read my new book!
Stay safe and warm everyone.










1 comment:

  1. What a precious apron! I am anxious to make some more aprons after the holidays! Love the book!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!