Sunday, March 7, 2010

Time Flys When Your Having Fun


And this week just flew by.


Apple Butter House held an Anniversary party
yesterday and you know I just couldn't miss it.

Spring was in the air!
Easter bunnies, gardening and
country favorites filled the barn.



Can't believe I didn't take pictures
of the treasures I bought.

What kind of blogger am I!
I bought a braided rug, with lots of red in it,
to put in front of my kitchen sink.
A red & white tea cup & saucer to make a bird feeder
later this Spring.
And a cute round tea pot for a friend
who just happen to tell me she was looking for one.


There are cute signs everywhere.
This is one my favorites.




Here is the hanging of the quilt for pictures.
Notice anything different?
I added 8" borders to enlarge it.
And scrappy binding is the finishing touch.


I Love every pattern in this book!
From Kim Brackett of
Magnolia Bay Quilts
Every quilt is made from 2 1/2" strips.
Now just to get the time to piece one.
But in the mean time I can dream
and look at all the pretty pictures.






ME! ME!




3 comments:

  1. That is just the type of store I love to shop in. Such cute Spring stuff. Your quilt is lovely, and I totally agree with the 'snow' issue:) Have a good week!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the quilt, and all the treasures. And count me IN for "tired of snow!" At least for now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Karen,
    Just found you from Dot's place aka Picket's. I have thoroughly enjoyed visiting you and will be back. Have a blessed day!
    Juanita

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!