Saturday, January 26, 2013

Stitch Me Up!



I signed up!


For my very first blog hop.
I'm so excited!
If you'd like to join in check out
for all the details.

I was busy being Grandma this week.
Watched the 3 youngest grandkids while Mommy and
Daddy are on a (much needed) sunny vacation.
What a joy getting all those angel kisses.
Here is a picture of the art project we made.

Could not get them to look at the camera, 
smile and hold up their signs.
One things for sure.....
Grandmas need a nap everyday to. 

I just have to finish binding my
 "rescued" nine patch.
 Oh,what a beauty!
Wait til you see......




1 comment:

  1. Hi Karen,
    The kids are so cute!!! We had all three of ours today too. Geeps and Gamma are too tired to go to dinner as we had earlier planned!!!
    xo Kris

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!