Thursday, December 3, 2009

APRONS FOR SALE!

For all you ladies who don't sew....
I have 8 aprons for sale.
Each are one of a kind.

I made them to sell at the
Artisan Co-Op where I sell my quilts.
I thought I'd let you look first.

The fabrics, for the most part, have
a vintage 50's feel.

Apron #1 is my favorite
chicken fabric with chicken feet trim.

They are all "Half" aprons
with extra long ties so it can be tied in the front.
Great to put your flour sack dish towel in the waistband.
I know my bar stool isn't the greatest model
but it's all I have to work with.


SOLD! #2 is a 1950's kitchen scene print.
Sooo cute.

The trim and tie fabric is red with white polka dots.

SOLD! #3 is also a 1950's style print.
Kitchen appliances, flowers, fruit.

Notice the cute mixer?
This also is trimmed with red & white polka dots.

#4 is a salt & pepper shaker print!

The trim and ties are white with green polka dots.

#5 is the classic fruit print.

With a bright blue trim.
Think I have a "thing" for polka dots?

SOLD! #6 print is aprons on a checked background.

Again with red polka dot trim.

#7 is a black background print with aprons on it.

With what else....
red polka trim trim.

And last but not least
is cup cake fabric.
This has chocolate brown trim.

Each apron is $20.00 plus $5.00 for shipping.
Payment thru Paypal.
If your interested quick give me an email.
Just click on the box on the top of my page
"E-mail Karen"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!