Thursday, December 24, 2009


Twas the night before Christmas, I'm glued to the tree.
I'm wondering what Santa brought just for me.
Could it be fat quarters or a pattern or lace?
Or a quilt kit, I said, with a smile on my face.
And that's when I heard him. "Hi Santa," I said.
"You know....good little girls should be in their beds ".
"I know I should Santa, and now I've got caught.
But I was just so excited to see what you brought."
"Well, let's take a look in this room where you work."
He shook his head quickly, and left with a jerk.
I heard him exclaim as he put it in gear.
"You've got enough stuff, I'll see you next year!"


Here are a few Christmas photos of my boys.
My favorite Christmas memories........
when they were young and
believed in the magic.



Jeff's first visit to Santa (1974).
Poor Baby.

Jason playing Santa in a school play (2nd grade).

Brothers by the tree.

It has been snowing here all day and the weather man
said to expect freezing rain tonight.
Glad I'm not traveling this weekend.
Hubby and I will stay home where it's safe
and be oh so cozy by the fire.

Have yourself a wonderful, and blessed Christmas
my dear friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!