Thursday, December 17, 2009

My Last Batch of Cookies

I swear this is the last batch of cookies for the year!
I'm getting all cookied out.

We are heading out this morning with the car full of Christmas.
Special foods, wrapped presents,
and Grandma & Papa's love.

While the weather is c-o-l-d..... 19*
It is crisp and sunny.
A beautiful day to drive.

Our oldest grandson has
a basketball game tonight.
And a tournament this weekend.
Just like old times!
Both of my boys LOVE
basketball and played varsity in high school.



These are better known as Chocolate Crinkles.

A real chocolate lover's treat.

I'll have Christmas memories to share next week.
And pictures of my cute grandbabies of course.
I'm bringing my snowman quilt blocks to work on.
Who knows, one of these days I may finish!

Stay safe & cozy and don't work to hard this

last weekend before the BIG day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!