Tuesday, December 1, 2009


I'm Back.
Oh, don't
you just hate all the laundry after a trip?
That's what I've been up to since my return.
And grocery shopping.
Being gone a week I pretty much cleaned
out the fridge before we left.

Boy, do I have some great news to share.
I'm going to be a Grandma AGAIN!!!
My youngest son and his wife are
expecting #3 end of June.

Before we left for St Louis Papa and I
spent a few days with the grandbabies.
Here's our sweet boy showing off the Pilgrim hat
he made at pre-school.


Doesn't she look like a little angel?
Don't be fooled!
The little stinker gets into everything!
Here she is helping her mama fill the dishwasher.



Mike's sister and her sweet hubby.
Our Thanksgiving host & hostess.
We had such a wonderful visit.
It's hard to see her cute apron.

Fall in MO

The weather was perfect for traveling.


Thanks for stopping in to check on me.
I tried a new recipe
Country Chicken & Biscuits
will share it with you next post.

Have you started your Christmas decorating?
I've not opened a box.
Yet.
It's on my to-do list.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you had a safe trip. I wish I had been with you.
    Your babies are so beautiful. I have started a little Christmas decorating. I'm trying to simplify this year.
    So happy to have you back.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!