Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I haven't been very motivated this week.
Busy with summer and enjoying the beautiful weather.
Hope they're not right about rain Friday & Saturday.
Just so it doesn't spoil my Sunday plans.
The Elkhorn Flea Market.
Ohh, my fingers are itching......

Finished the August Birdie BOM.
Look at the perfect birdhouse fabric I found for the backing. 
It's going to be sew cute!


Don't ya think? 

I've found 2 more playgrounds out on the web.
Did you know there are selling/buying groups on Facebook?
Knock me over with a spoon! (Grandma used to say that)
I've sold tons of treasures, and the folks are really friendly.
Much more profitable than the "big E" sites.

Oh, and Pinterest. The red box on the side bar.
Just be sure you have a few hours, yes, hours to see all the eye candy.
Whoever came up with that idea ......pure genius.

Quilt guild is tomorrow night.
We are having a guest speaker/program on wool applique.
Going to "Show & Tell" my Jelly Roll 1600 quilt.
Not that I have it quilted.

Wish me luck in Elkhorn Sunday.
I find the best deals there.
Wish you could come with.......


2 comments:

  1. Hello Karen, I´ve enjoyed all your blog. Your jobs are really beautiful. See you soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that block is so cute! I love the font you are writing in!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!