Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Magazines anyone?

Yours for the price of postage.
I can fit 22-24 magazines in the box.
Approximate weight 11 lbs 9 oz..
I checked the USPS site and the box can be shipped media mail
for about $7.00 or so.
Less than the cost of one new magazine.
While the majority are Fons & Porter's
"Love of Quilting"
there are a few Quiltmaker, Country Living and
Romantic Homes in the mix.
I hate to throw them away but I've gotta do something
 I'm running out of storage space!
If your interested leave a comment
or email me (link on the top bar).
Please include your zip code. Payment made thru Paypal.


This is what I've been working on the last couple weeks. 
It's the block of the month from JoAnn's.
Isn't it a beauty!
I love the brown and pink combination with the dark red accent.

When I stopped by to make a "special delivery" she ran and put it on her bed.
 Fit Perfectly.
Good job Jean, Gorgeous!


Our sweet baby girl spent the weekend with us.
I put her high chair on the front porch Sunday morning
so she could read the paper and have coffee with Papa and I.
She loves watermelon and yogurt.

Her Mommy & Daddy purchased a "new to them" pop up camper 
and made their maiden voyage.


They camped close by so we were able to stop in for a visit.
Needless to say, the older grandbabies loved it.
Well, I'm off to clean and organize.
I see a garage sale in my near future.......

3 comments:

  1. Your quilt is beautiful. Oh my gosh and the quilting is just gorgeous.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. What year are the magazines? I may be interested.
    Beautiful quilt and the quilting is jsut as beautiful.
    Paula

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!