Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Not Much Going On

At my house.
Except that the "Brewers" are kicking butt!!
Hubby is a St Louis Cards fan.....what can I say?
I made this quilt for him..... Christmas 2004.


It is a free pattern called "Warm Wishes"
from Quiltmaker magazine.
It's easy to piece! A rail fence really.
Take a closer look.


Unfortunately, the fabric is no longer available.
(Except on Ebay for $75.00 a yard, I kid you not).
I purchased the logo blocks from a seller on Ebay.
Speaking of Brewer fans,
 I just have to share this picture of my grandson.
Again.


He's gonna hate me when this shows up
 in his high school year book!

I did quilt a Sampler for my sis-in-law in MN.
Her first quilt.
She did a great job. Love the colors! 
I am going to deliver it this weekend at a family get together.


And of course, my favorite, the back.
The quilting add so much texture.
Don't you think? 

Love those curly border feathers.
I never tire of quilting them.
(Yes Leeanne, my feathers are freehand.
I use school chalk to mark registration lines).  

 I'm busy selling over on Facebook.
Check it out.
Karen's Mercantile......a little bit of everything.



2 comments:

  1. Beauty of a quilt, I love the back of quilts too, sometimes that's how you really see the quilting!
    You do lovely feathers, are they free formed?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!