Monday, June 9, 2008

Catch Up Time

I just want to take a minute to thank Polly from "Counting Your Blessings" for posting a link to
http://www.coloursforyou.blogspot.com/. It gives you all the information you need to redesign your blog. Step by step, hold your hand, kind of directions. Pretty nice huh? I love the pink & brown combo. And the free banner images from http://bannerofblessings.blogspot.com/ are so cute. I want to use them all! I feel so smart when I figure this computer stuff out. It's like one of Oprah's "light bulb" moments. I just won't tell you how much time it took. LOL.

I went on a quilt retreat this past weekend. A fun time was had by all. We had some great singng going on. The 7 of us (one gal was to young to know the words) belted out oldies from the 1950's & 60's. When was the last time you sang "Last Kiss" or "Going to the Chapel"? Believe me, we sounded just like the Supremes on some of the classics. Didn't we Rikki?

No photos. No camera. Can you believe I left it at home? Silly me. I will take pictures tomorrow of the projects I worked on. I did learn one BIG lesson (another O moment) all those UFO's from the early 1900's........I don't want to finish them. I want new/current fabrics and patterns. Just like the big girls have. I am feeling guilty for having a ton of UFO's. How many do you have? We won't even go into stash.......

The rain just isn't going to stop anytime soon. There is a "water issue" in our basement. Of course, it's in the finished studio area. We have sucked up the water and have fans and a de-humidifier going. Didn't we ask the last owners about any basement problems? And they said there were none....hmmmm.

I am busy working/quilting this week. Have some Las Vegas ladies waiting for a package from me. Wait to you see this funky raw edge applique I'm quilting on. Sooooo cute. Customer used black and brights. What a fun combination!

More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!