Thursday, June 26, 2008

Another Quilt in the making.....

Hi, it's been a busy week. Working on customer quilts and trying to get a little piecing done for myself. Here's a picture of the quilt I've started for my new granddaughter due this Fall.

It's called "Coventry" from the book Comfort & Joy by Brenda Riddle.

I love this book and wish I could piece every quilt in it!

But, there's just not enough hours in the day.

Floral stars on a pink & white background.

The stars are from a Robyn Pandolph fabric line a million years ago.

Do you need a good laugh? Well, sit down.
I'm going to show you my feet!
And the most comfortable shoes in the world.
So they look a little funny.


We stopped at the Outlet Mall on our way home Sunday and they have a Crocs store. I love Crocs! Hot pink & orange so summery. People will be able to see me coming from a mile away!

I'm meeting up with Polly from Counting Your Blessings tomorrow. A real live blog friend.

Off to enjoy the nice weather and rock awhile with hubby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!