Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Retreat Projects

Here are pictures of the projects I worked on during our retreat.
I still have borders to put on and backings to find.
But at least I make some head way!
I'm still rethinking the UFO thing.
The first 2 photos are a customer's quilt. Hard to see the quilting.
I used a variegated thread. It really makes the quilt "pop".
Looks very contemporary.



"French Roses" done in black & brights. What fun to quilt!!
Raw Edge Applique

Baby Colors Yellow Brick Road
I am going to put a minkee fabric on the back.

This checkerboard piece is for a class.
We are going to cut it up and sew in back into pin wheels.
I'll definitely take pictures of the after.


Box of Chocolates
the focus fabric is pink foil with pieces of candy.


Green Bay Packer fabric in the Warm Wishes pattern.

Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe all the great work you do! And you blog looks darling (thank you for the sweet "plug") Blessings... Polly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love those roses I just bought that pattern.Now I want to make it even more!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!