Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Cranberries! Cranberries!
Cranberries!
What beautiful shades of red!

And doesn't this look delicious?
The sweet cream cheese frosting and
tart cranberries are a
perfect combination.
It was hard to take a picture,
without getting reflection from the glass,
of this counted cross stitch
Cranberry Sampler
I did in 1984.
25 years......
A whole life time ago.
It really is much prettier than the photo!

I have one more recipe
“Spiced Cranberries”
I want to share on Friday with you
for your Thanksgiving table.

Until then, stay safe and.....

P.S. There's still time to enter my quilt give away!

6 comments:

  1. This recipe sounds great and I definitely will try the icing ~ love cream cheese! And I think the lovely tea set you have is made by Lefton ~ just beautiful. Judi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love cranberries too! they are so beautiful! I love filling up glass containers with them and sticking in a candle , thats how I use them at holiday time :) but omg, the dessert looks even better :)!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen,

    You have some good recipes! I made the pumpkin crunch cobbler. It's delicious. I can't wait to try this cranberry recipe.

    Thanks.

    Pam Edblom

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait for the Spiced Cranberries recipe!

    Here is a recipe booklet that may give you more ideas..

    Free 12 Months of Cranberry Recipe Book

    http://pointsandprizes.com/blog/freebies/downloadable/free-12-months-of-cranberry-recipe-book/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the cranberry recipe! It sounds yummy and I think I'll make it up for Thanksgiving this year! If I can wait that long to try it! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I came upon your blog this evening. This looks yummy. I will have to try it. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!