Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Oh my, talk about GOOD! And EASY to make.
This recipe is from my Gooseberry Patch Autumn cookbook.
A family favorite.


Hubby has been helping me with my new venture.
Setting up a booth at the Peddler’s Loft, a local gift/coffee shop.
In this picture the space kinda looks like a closet.
Well, let me tell you, it’s shaping up very nicely, if I do say so myself.
On Friday I will post the "after" pictures.
I need to make one last trip to “fluff’.
I have 12 quilts on display for sale.
Just in time for Christmas.
Speaking of Christmas.
Here are a few holiday quilts I've quilted lately.

Cardinals with quilted holly leaves.
Here's two printed panels.
They have so many cute ones on the market now.
Remember the Trust Me quilt?
Jean, who took the class with me, finished hers.
Pretty green pinwheels.
And here's Sharon's Cinnamon Stars quilt.
I love a solid back! It really shows the quilting.

Don't forget my blog give away. Click here to enter.
I'm giving away a vintage butterfly quilt.





5 comments:

  1. HI Karen. Just checking in. =) How's the giveaway sign-up going?

    Also, I don't know if you've seen it yet but we have a new website (fridayfleamarket.net) with new terms and sign-up, etc. I noticed that it's been a while since you've listed anything And I hope that you'll continue to be part of the FFM! Blessings... Polly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Karen. I'm excited for you and your new venture. Bet you'll have lots of fun with it. I look forward to hearing more about it from you.

    Thanks for posting the yummy looking recipe. I plan to make it. By the way, I made the pumpkin bread recipe you posted not too long ago. My husband just raved about it. Thanks for the recipes.

    The Quilting Queens still miss you!

    Pam Edblom
    Las Vegas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Karen,
    Your quilts are so lovely! I really am enjoying browsing your blog!
    Lovely!
    Mary Ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. That recipe sounds like it might be really good, but in the ingredients it doesn't state cake mix. Do you use boxed? A whole box? Gotta know, I want to try this. Please!!!

    Pat
    www.patriciarose-apotpourri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhhhh-your site and booth are a pleasure to look at. Your site is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!