Monday, November 17, 2008

TaDaaaa.....


Drum Roll Please…..



I tried my best to have him hold the names up so I could get a picture.
But, being 2 years old, and having a mind of his own, he refused.
Aiden is having none of this "smile" say "cheese" stuff.

Yeah, Laura from Happy Times!

Yeah, Suzie Button.
Suzie left a comment and posted a link on her blog.
I hope she likes her Christmas table runner
and cross stitched pillow.

I want to give a heart felt thank you
to the 75 friends who left comments.
I appreciate all the kind words and blessings.
Each comment warmed my heart and
put such sun shine in my day!

It seems the Winter Wonderland quilt
is the # 1 favorite.
The Rail Fence Sun Flower quilt #2.
Butterflies #3.
And a few Wizard of OZ fans.

Thank you, Thank you!



8 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the happy winners and thank you so much for hosting such a great giveaway! :)

    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to stop by and again tell you how very thoughtful it was for you to have such a fantastic giveaway! Judi

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had a great contest! An inspiration every time I read your blog. The kids sure are sweet!
    XO
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was so thrilled to see I won the gorgeous table runner and pillow! I need to check to see if your profile has an email, mine is
    purrpage3@verizon.net so I can send you my address! Thanks so much for such a great prize! I'm so excited to receive it! Suzie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the two lucky ladies :)

    Very nice work Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, that first picture could be a Hallmark card! How precious! I still think he should have picked me though. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cool. I'll bet they are just thrilled!! Blessings... Polly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness - I love the quilt!!! I haven't been on the blog in so long - on vacation!!! I never thought in all my dreams I would win this beautiful quilt.
    Many thanks!!!
    Love,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!