Monday, November 24, 2008

St. Louie here we come!


Look what we woke up to this morning!
Looks more like Christmas than Thanksgiving!

I'm packing up my goodies for the trip.
Cookies & cranberries.

I'm bringing the ingredients for my
pumpkin crunch and cranberry bars
to bake on Wednesday.


The Cardinal tin (filled with cookies) and salt & pepper shakers
are for our friends Dale & Carol.
They are crazy about the
St Louis Cardinal baseball team.
I mean crazy!


We are so excited to be spending Thanksgiving with
Mike's sister, brother and their families.
It's been toooo long.

I hope your Thanksgiving is filled with love.
Thank You for being here with me.


Make it a habit to tell people thank you.
To express your appreciation, sincerely and
without the expectation of anything in return.
Truly appreciate those around you,
and you'll soon find many others around you.
Truly appreciate life,
and you'll find that you have more of it.
Ralph Marston

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment!