Friday, July 18, 2008

FRIDAY FLEA MARKET



Okay Ladies, I'm going thru my collection of aprons.

It's so hard to choose which one to part with.

But here's two. I hope you find them as charming as I do.

Muslin with hand embroidery on the skirt.
And a smocked waistband. Edges have blue binding.Two small spots of wear in the binding.

Otherwise, it's in excellent condition.

$22.00 includes shipping. PayPal payment only.

E-mail me if your interested in making a purchase.
This beauty is reversible! A cheery blue with white rickrack.


The pockets are floral on this side.


And blue & white polka dots on the other. In perfect condition.


$20.00 includes shipping.



Have fun at the flea market. It's a beautiful day to shop.


Be sure to stop in again.



P.S. The flannel quilt from last Friday is still available. Marked down to $40.00 (includes shipping).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!