Sunday, August 24, 2008

Weekend Update


I received my copy of the new magazine Porch.
It is full of beautiful photographs! 45 pages of them to be exact.
If you'd like a copy of your own or more information
contact Polly at Counting Your Blessings.
The only thing missing for me was the names & addresses
of all the beautiful shops she photographed.
I want to visit each one!

There are no articles in this issue. But according to her website and I quote..
"I'm so excited to bring you Thriftyville as a special issue
of our bloggers magazine!
Future issues will have a more traditional feel with articles and photos provided by several bloggers spanning lots of yummy topics, but this issue is one that you will savor".
And you will.

Here are a few Thimbleberry panels I quilted this week.

Each one is cuter than the next. Hard to choose which one I like best.

Ohhhh, Christmas will be here before we know it!

Vikki, a longarm quilting friend from Las Vegas, and her Mom came for a visit. She brought me a couple "veggie zappers" she made. We put 3 ears of sweet corn in each bag and zapped it in the microwave for 6 minutes..... perfect.

I won't be posting again until Thursday. Our little guy is coming back for 3 days. He has been unable to attend day care for 3 weeks now due to an E.coli infection. Poor little guy.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!